Sunday, May 5, 2019

Tennessee Projects are Done!

  The Tennessee Projects are done!  Students turned in their Tennessee Scrapbooks on Wednesday, and I have LOVED looking through them!  I have enjoyed seeing all the different sites the students visited and learning so much about our wonderful state.  I am proud of each and every student!  They did a FANTASTIC job!
   We only have 2 weeks of school left!  I cannot believe it!  I have loved having each of my 15 blessings this year and I am not ready to let go of them.  We have had a great year and I know the last two weeks will be WONDERFUL.  Just a reminder of a few upcoming dates.....
  • Monday, May 6- Field Day
  • Wednesday, May 8- Park Day with 3rd-5th grade.  We will be spending the day at Lee Victory Park.  Students will play games, run, laugh, and celebrate the end of the year!
  • Monday- Thursday, May 13-16- Half Days.  This will be an 11:00 dismissal every day.  We will have various activities each day.
  • Monday, May 13- Book Buddy Party and Game Day.  11:00 Dismissal
  • Tuesday, May 14- Breakfast Celebration and Time Together!  I am asking that parents sign up to send in various breakfast foods for us to enjoy together!  11:00 Dismissal
  • Wednesday, May 15- Awards Day  This will be at 8:15 in the Middle School Gym.  You will receive an e-mail from me by Friday, May 10th, if your child will be receiving an awardIf you do not receive an e-mail from me, your child will not be receiving an award.  11:00 Dismissal
  • Thursday, May 16- Last Day of School/ Movie Day  11:00 Dismissal
Thank you for making our class and EHCS such a great place to be!  We appreciate you!

No comments:

Post a Comment